Webmaster, Davita Laboratory Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(800) 604-5227 x 3525

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/02/02 12:16PM >>>
Hi,
CFMX will be the upgrade path for ColdFusion 5. We're in the process
of getting the link to the CF 5 Developer Edition back up. For now, you
can download it here:
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/coldfusion/esd/coldfusion-50-win-us_devrel.exe

Regards,
Christine Lawson
Macromedia Technical Support

-----Original Message-----
From: harmony jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 9:22 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Coldfusion MX

When the CF MX going to be officially released? There is no mention of
CF
5.0 anymore on the Macromedia site, you can't even download the CF 5.0

evaluation anymore (does anyone know where I can get that)

Is CF MX and replacement for CF 5.0 ?

I'm running 4.5.1 and was going to upgrade to CF5.0 but it seems like
CF5.0
has been wiped off the face of MM's site so I'm thinking should I go
straight to CF MX ? I'm guessing it's NOT very backward compatible with
CF
4.5.1

I heard that MM was going to continue supporting CF 5.0 but they way it
is
represented on their site makes me think otherwise...

Any suggestions here...

Thanks and have a good week.

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)