Take the following example of a security proggie:

In application.cfm...

<cfif not session.login>
        <cfif form>
                Authenticate, set session.login.
        </cfif>
        Login Form.
</cfif>

This is a simple login program and works like a charm.  I run into problems
when I try to use a Flash movie that talks to one of the ColdFusion
templates using loadvariables().  Though the user is logged in, the Flash
movie gets the login screen... i.e. ColdFusion doesn't recognize the Flash
plugin as part of the user session.

Is there a good way to allow the player to get this data without
circumventing security?

Thanks :)

Eric