Hmmm?  I doubt if they are still being produced - what with MX coming
soon,  but you know what it is like :  there are probably loads around
the MM office.  Vern should be on the list later, but I will ping him as
well :-)






Neil Clark
Team Macromedia
http://www.macromedia.com/go/team

Announcing Macromedia MX!! 
http://www.macromedia.com/software/trial/.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 
Sent: 13 May 2002 14:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF5 Developer Edition

Cheers for that, but I really wanted a nice shiney new copy. Do you know
if
they still send them out?

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Clark - =TMM= [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 May 2002 14:03
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF5 Developer Edition


Vern maybe able to help you, I am sure someone could burn a copy for
you, as long is did not contravene MM legalities!





Neil Clark
Team Macromedia
http://www.macromedia.com/go/team

Announcing Macromedia MX!! 
http://www.macromedia.com/software/trial/.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 
Sent: 13 May 2002 14:04
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF5 Developer Edition

Does anyone know how I can get the CD version rather than downloading
it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Clark - =TMM= [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 May 2002 13:42
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF5 Developer Edition


It was re-added a last week.

Neil Clark
Team Macromedia
http://www.macromedia.com/go/team

Announcing Macromedia MX!! 
http://www.macromedia.com/software/trial/.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Galligan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 
Sent: 13 May 2002 13:40
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF5 Developer Edition

Anthony,

It has vanished.  I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site.

Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: Weaver, Anthony [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 May 2002 13:39
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF5 Developer Edition


Does anybody remember the URL to the CF5 developers edition?  Macromedia
seems to have purged every metion of 5.0 from their site.

________________________
Tony Weaver
Limited Technology Services
Technology Planning 
Programmer/Analyst
Phone: 614.415.7647
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

THE LIMITED, INC.







______________________________________________________________________
Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the latest news in 
ColdFusion and related topics. http://www.fusionauthority.com/signup.cfm
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to