Michael are we talking getting an actually box at your place (or where ever to do
this) or you can you piggy back on an already live sql enterprise box (thats not even
close to being utilized)?  I am not sure how legal this might be or even if my boss
would go for it, but at $500 for sql 2000 enterprise (state prices!!!) maybe something
else could be done...

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/15/02 08:59AM >>>
I know that MySQL cannot really stand up to MS SQL but
when you are talking about the amount that MS SQL costs
versus using MySQL, I would us MySQL unless someone just
wanted to pay for MS SQL.

--
Clint Tredway