I'm having some trouble with pulling some values out of Access. The field is
defined as a "number" with a "field size" as single. The problem is CF is
retrieving some decimal values all funny.

2.6 is retrieved as 2.5999999
1.7 is 1.7
1.9 is 1.9
2.9 is 2.9000001
9.99 is 9.9899998

Crazy stuff. They all look fine and as they with in Access but when I
retrieve them with a straight Select in CF funny things happen. I can only
guess that it something to do with "single" precision thing, but what to do.

Any help

Thanks in advance

> Doug Kronenberger
> OI National Training and Education Office
> Department of Veterans Affairs
>
> 440-526-3030 x7776
[EMAIL PROTECTED]