From: Van Vliet, Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 11:37 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Windows - pesky folders

Similar thing happened to me.  I think the reason is that the "hacker" go
into through FTP on a U/Li/nix machine, and name the folders files with
invalid characters.  Any suggestions?

--
Scott Van Vliet
Sempra Energy

"Hello Stupid, and welcome to your crappy computer."
- Strong Bad, HomestarRunner.com