Alright is there anyone out there that has successfully implemented the new
Authorize. net referer security reqquirement? I have been trying for two
days to do this with no aval. Dave watts posted something here a couple of
days ago saying that you can pass a httpparam with the type of cgi, the name
of referer and the value of the url. The problem is is that the url I pass
it is in urlencodeformat for some reason and Authorize.net won't accept it.
Has someone worked this out yet. I'm desperate here.

Anthony Petruzzi
Webmaster
954-321-4703
[EMAIL PROTECTED]