The only way I have seen to do this, and it was mentioned by someone
earlier, is to only allow for a specific referer.  You would use the url to
the page that the user 'should' be coming from like this:

<cfif cgi.HTTP_REFERER is 'my url'>
        Allow the template to process
<cfelse>
        move them somewhere else either with cflocation or a script
</cfif>

Tim Heald
ACP/CCFD :)
Application Development