Here's a challenge... I need to have my <META> Keyword and description tags
as the first tags in my head tag. For example,

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<SCRIPT language="javascript">
(lots of scripts)....
</SCRIPT>

</HEAD>
<BODY>

(a query has to run here to get the following content)
CONTENT: This is the content about an animal farm.
CONTENT KEYWORDS: horse, snake

</BODY>
</HTML>

.. Here's the problem: There are all sorts of includes and custom tags that
occur to produce this site. When CF gets to the page that queries for the
content, I want to take the keywords result of the query and append them to
the <META> keywords tag at the top of the page. I can't use CFHTML head
because CFHTMLHEAD will append to the <HEAD> tag, which would cause content
to appear after my SCRIPT tag. Is there anyway to access and modify the
contents of the full CF buffer with any other technique other than
thisTag.generatedContent? I can't put the query before the <META> tag for
structural reasons. Ideally, I'd want the system to produce the following
page:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<SCRIPT language="javascript">
(lots of scripts)....
</SCRIPT>

</HEAD>
<BODY>

(a query has to run here to get the following content)
CONTENT: This is the content about an animal farm.
CONTENT KEYWORDS: horse, snake

</BODY>
</HTML>

Any help is appreciated.