From: BEN MORRIS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 9:30 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Content providers..

If your partners are running CF, WDDX may fit your needs.

>>> "Kevin Langevin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/05/02 10:25AM >>>
I'm looking for good resources for learning how to make content from our
site available to partners.  We've an array of content which certain
partners would like to make available on their site to affiliated
hospitals.
Some of the content is static informational pages, but some of it is
stuff
like quizzes which are evaluated via Coldfusion.  Any ideas?  I'm not
very
knowledgeable in XML, so I don't know what its capabilities are in
communicating when dynamic applications are involved.  We've toyed with
the
possibility of just co-branding a subset of our site with the partner,
but
that's not an optimal solution for this situation.

-Kev