From: Rob Baxter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 9:48 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cftry/catch scoping

If I have a cftry block which contains calls to custom tags, what happens if
there is an error in one of the custom tags? I would expect that the
exception would be thrown out and caught by the catch block of the cftry,
but that doesn't seem to be the case. I'm still getting untrapped errors out
of the custom tags. Can anyone confirm this, or am I doing something wrong?
CF version is 5.0 Professional.

</rob>