> Save the code below as MXCompile.bat in C:\
>
> @setlocal
> set NEO_INSTALL=c: \cfusionMX
> set PATH=%NEO_INSTALL% \runtime\bin;%PATH%
> java -classpath %NEO_INSTALL%\lib\cfusion .jar
> coldfusion .tools.Compiler -webroot
> %NEO_INSTALL%\wwwroot %*
> @endlocal

A few questions about this.

1. On my install, java.exe is located in c:\cfusionmx\runtime\jre\bin. I
assume the path should be appropriately adjusted.

2. There are spaces in the above which I assume should not be there.
Likewise with the line breaks on lines 5 and 6.

3. My unresolved problem is with webroot. If I leave it as is, then I get an
error saying "c:\htdocs\chris is not under the web root
c:\CFusionMX\wwwwroot", which, of course, it is not. If I change the webroot
to c:\htdocs, then it will run through all the files in my directory but
tells me that every file has errors - which is not the case. I've tried
other options and cannot get this to work.


Also: How does CFMX keep track of which CFM files are which .class files? If
I have index.cfm in several directories, there are multiple class files with
similar but different names. Say I want to delete a CFM file, there doesn't
seem to be a good way to know which class file is no longer needed. If the
naming/tracking a function of the name of the file and directory?

Thanks,

Chris

------------------------------------
Christopher P. Maher, FCAS, MAAA
Modotech, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.modotech.com

______________________________________________________________________
Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the latest news in 
ColdFusion and related topics. http://www.fusionauthority.com/signup.cfm
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to