Hi cftalk,

I am trying to use CFFLUSH for the first time with my application, and am getting the 
following message appearing at the bottom of every template that uses a CFFLUSH:

* Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error attempting to store global client values. The amount of data you have stored in 
global client variables is too long.  The Cookie header has already been sent to the 
client, most likely because a CFFLUSH tag has been executed.

First, many of these templates do not even ACCESS client variables, let alone set 
them.  Nor do they touch cfheader/cfcookie/cookie scope, etc. In fact, when I create 
an empty template with ONLY <cfflush> in it, I still get the above error!

The contents of my application.cfm:
<CFAPPLICATION name="testapp" CLIENTMANAGEMENT="YES" SESSIONMANAGEMENT="YES">
Client management is set to be client side (cookies).

Can anyone suggest what's wrong?  Is it totally impossible to use CFFLUSH while 
clientmanagement=YES and storage type is user cookie?  At the very least is there a 
way to supress that annoying error message (try/catch does NOT catch it)

Thanks,
I

______________________________________________________________________
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to