From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 6:03 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: <CF_Forms_in_HTML_E-Mail> No Answers yet

Hello,

No one seems to be able to answer this one ...

Sending an HTML e-mail using cfmail ...
In the HTML E-mail is a basic form ...
When I hit submit from within Outlook, the form won't
process.

Why?

CODE:

  <CFMAIL to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" subject="HTML FORM E-
MAIL" type="HTML">
<form action="http://www.domainname.com/proccess.cfm";
method="post">
cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0">
evaluation of our product going?</td>
        <select name="q1" size="1">
                                <option value="1"
SELECTED>Select an Answer</option>
                                <option value="2">Ready
to Place an Order</option>
                                <option value="3">Need
More Time</option>
                                <option value="4">Need
Some Help</option>
                                <option value="5">No
Purchases Planned</option>
                                <option value="6">Never
Received Sample</option>
        </select>
issues or conerns you need help with?</td>
        <select name="q1" size="1">
                                <option value="1"
SELECTED>Select an Answer</option>
                                <option value="2">No
Problems</option>
                                <option value="3">Need a
Application Enginner</option>
                                <option
value="4">Products Aren't Working</option>
                                <option value="5">Took
to Long to Get Sample</option>
                                <option
value="6">Something Else</option>
        </select>
successful?</td>
        <select name="q1" size="1">
                                <option value="1"
SELECTED>Select an Answer</option>
                                <option value="2">Good
Looks</option>
                                <option
value="3">Brains</option>
                                <option value="4">Charm
and Wit</option>
                                <option
value="5">Product Knowledge</option>
                                <option value="6">All of
the Above</option>
        </select>
        <input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit
Information">
</form>
</CFMAIL>

D-