From: Larry Juncker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 9:51 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: What Email Server software is being used

We have been using Sendmail server for quite some time now, and are looking
at
upgrading or
changing and were just curious what everyone else is using.

We are not real crazy about Exchange server as an option either

Any pros, cons or suggestions from the group would be greatly appreciated.

Larry Juncker
Senior Cold Fusion Developer
Heartland Communications Group, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This e-mail may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or personal. If the reader
of
this message is not the intended recipient (or the employee or agent
responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or  copying of this communication is
prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at the
email
listed above.