Yep, I'm seeing it too. 

Shawn Grover

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Kief [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 12:33 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Double Posts??


Am I the only one getting these double posts? I thought I saw a thread
from Todd about it a while back. I have more examples if needed...

Funny thing is...these 2 examples I picked out just happened to be sent
at the same time to the list...and both were resent.

Chris

---------------------------------------------
Here's one from Neil Clark that came in Thu 6/13/2002 10:42PM
---------------------------------------------
Isnt it : 


<script language="JavaScript">
  if (top.location.href != location.href)
  top.location.href = location.href;
</script>

And Neil's post on Mon 6/10/2002 9:12AM:

Isnt it : 


<script language="JavaScript">
  if (top.location.href != location.href)
  top.location.href = location.href;
</script>

---------------------------------------------
How bout another:
---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------
Here's one from Critz on Thu 6/13/2002 10:42PM:
---------------------------------------------

oi James!!

we  ran  into that problem ages ago running cf on solaris. I don't think
we ever sorted the problem, except that we canned solaris and went back
to win2k. *poof* no more problem


-- 
Critz
Certified Adv. ColdFusion Developer

And his post from Mon 6/10/2002 9:12AM

oi James!!

we  ran  into that problem ages ago running cf on solaris. I don't think
we ever sorted the problem, except that we canned solaris and went back
to win2k. *poof* no more problem


-- 
Critz
Certified Adv. ColdFusion Developer



______________________________________________________________________
Get the mailserver that powers this list at http://www.coolfusion.com
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to