From: Phoeun Pha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 11:10 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Future of Coldfusion

Hey guys, where do you think coldfusion is headed?  I mean, when 4.5
came
out, it was like when AMD came out with their cheap and competitive
Athlons!

But all of that excitement kind of died down.....well, at least for me
anyways.  But how about you guys?  Maybe the Macromedia merge had
something
to do with it.

What do you think?