From: Brian Simmons [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 1:22 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Creating Images Question

I have a simple request and I'm sure there must be a custom tag (free or
not, doesn't matter) to do it.

I have some text, for example: Hello World
I would like to be able to pass that text into the custom tag and have it
create a JPG/GIF file that contains "Hello World".  Nothing fancy (image
size, background color, text color, text font, that's all I need).

Any suggestions,
Brian

--
Brian Simmons