From: John McCosker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 8:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: problem with FB 3.0

Greetings,

I'm using FUSEBOX 3.0,

apart from trying to get my head around how its structured,

I'm getting this error,

ODBC Error Code = S0002 (Base table not found)

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
'DBO.administrator'.

SQL = "SELECT USERNAME,PASSWORD FROM DBO.administrator WHERE USERNAME =
'asd' AND PASSWORD = 'asd'"

Data Source = "UTILITYADMIN"

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFQUERY), occupying document position (10:4) to (13:30) in the template
file D:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\WEBSITES\UTILITYEYEADMIN\ACT_LOGIN.CFM.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFRETHROW), occupying document position (246:11) to (246:21) in the
template file
D:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\WEBSITES\UTILITYEYEADMIN\FBX_FUSEBOX30_CF50.CFM.

DBO.administrator table does exist,

// calling code

<CFQUERY NAME="validateUser"
                        DATASOURCE="#REQUEST.DSNAdmin#"
                        USERNAME="#REQUEST.user#"
                        PASSWORD="#REQUEST.key#">
                                        SELECT  USERNAME,PASSWORD
                                        FROM    DBO.UtilityAdmin
                                        WHERE   USERNAME =
'#ATTRIBUTES.username#' AND PASSWORD = '#ATTRIBUTES.pass#'
</CFQUERY>

//username dtype = varchar 10
//password dtype = ntext 16

I'm just wondering why an error is being reported below,

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFRETHROW), occupying document position (246:11) to (246:21) in the
template file
D:\INETPUB\WWWROOT\WEBSITES\UTILITYEYEADMIN\FBX_FUSEBOX30_CF50.CFM.

and maybe if it has something to do with CF5.0 and FB3,
I'M sorry if this is vague,its just a very basic DB login check,

any ideas out there, especially any FB3.0 people,

Respectfully,