Okay, after a little more searching, I found that ErrorCode=11 means "Cannot
write to local file".  Any ideas what would cause this?  Am I correct in
thinking that if I'm using a getfile action to copy a file from a remote
server to my local server, that the localfile doesn't need to exist
(although I've tried both)?  And I do have cfftp enable on the local server.
Any ideas?  Thanks.