Hi,

I upgraded to CFMX from CF5.0 just for testing purpose, Later on, I
uninstalled CFMX, to continue with CF 5.0(again installed CF 5.0).
Everything was ok, but I cannot see the CF Administrator page when I tried
to open ColdFusion Server. It says, "The specified module could not be
found. ", Do I need to make any other settings like?

Thanks
nagesh

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system.  If you are not the intended recipient you
are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.