I've never known there to be a problem with it... I don't know that I've
ever actually done it tho... Conceptually it should be the same as using a
<cfthrow> within a <cflock> -- the CF Server terminates the lock when it
executes the cfthrow ... which I have done and haven't had any problems
with...

Isaac

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046