I have been trying to create a 403 error handler (that is when someone
tries to hit a secure site without the HTTPS) and place some Cold Fusion
code inside.  I setup the 403 handler in IIS to point to a CFM template
that displays the current template and recommends dynamically the
correct link. However, when I test it, the CF code does not run and
instead is displayed inside the webpage.

Any ideas what is happening? Is IIS unable to run CFM code in 403 (or
404) handlers?

Thanks,

Dimo