Chris,

I don't have any MM info, but I am also having the same problem. I've got a
daily task scheduled for 4:15 AM and it is running at 12:00 AM everyday.
Wonder what would happen if you had multiple daily tasks scheduled and it
tried to plug all of them in at 12???

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.

-Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Kief [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Scheduled Tasks Problems


Has anyone received any info from MM or elsewhere regarding the problems
with Scheduled Tasks (CFMX)? There have been some threads on the message
boards but no response from MM that I could find.

My specific problem (which others are having as well) is this: my tasks are
running at the wrong times!! The first execution occurs correctly, but then
MX reschedules it for the wrong time. (This is a daily recurring task)

>From the logs:

Executing at Mon Jul 15 23:40:00 PDT 2002
Rescheduling for :Tue Jul 16 00:00:00 PDT 2002 Now: Mon Jul 15 23:40:01 PDT
2002

So MX decided to reschedule if for 0:00 instead of 23:40. This is driving me
nuts!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
chris



______________________________________________________________________
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to