You can download their custom tag from within the manager tool...  We
are using it and it works fined for us..

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Olive [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 10:28 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Card Processors

revivfying a dead topic...

just tasked by a client to research verisign's payflow to "see if i
think it'll work with their website"... (love specific assignments...:))

when you say "they" have a CF function for it, who's they?  verisign?  i
saw a "manager.verisign.com" control panel type thing, where they claim
i can download their SDK.  is this where i get the custom tag?

from a usability standpoint, how's the cf tag?  have you had technical
problems with verisign?  (i should bite my tongue for THAT. :))

co.