From: John Beynon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 11:07 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: FB3 and Layout

Michael, in your fbx_layouts file have something like:

<cfif Fusebox.isCustomTag or attributes.suppressLayout>
    <cfset Fusebox.layoutDir="">
    <cfset Fusebox.layoutFile="">
<cfelse>
    <cfset Fusebox.layoutDir="layouts/">
    <cfset Fusebox.layoutFile="lay_typical.cfm">
</cfif>

In your root fbx_settings set a default <cfparam
name="attributes.SuppressLayout" default="false" and then in circuits that
you want a layout suppressed then set attributes.suppressLayout to true,

John.