Raymond Camden wrote:
> I'd kill for a CFX/whatever that would make a thumbnail of a URL. (Or
> just an image of a URL - I know making thumbnails is pretty easy.)

I would kill anybody who tried that on a server of me :)

Doing that requires stuff like parsing HTML. But also parsing javascript
and other nice goodies coming from other sites of which you do not know
the intentions. Just imagine if the URL you are requesting is actually a
redirect to file:///c:\winnt\odbc.ini or simply has a frame that
displays that.

No thank you.

Jochem