Matt, if possible, could you talk about java code inline within a CFM
page? I think that's what a lot of people are interested in...if
possible of course.
Also, one thing that I've been really wondering about using Java event
handlers in a cfm template. Is it possible? I haven't gotten the
chance to try yet...but a lot of Java classes use events to let the
program know when a method is finished. I believe ImageReader is one
of those classes though.

Thanks a lot. I'm really looking forward to the article.
--
 Jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]