>>Note: There are several tags on the Developer exchange to do this for
>>you, but only work on 5.0 or earlier. The file formats and file naming
>>convention CFMX uses for the mail spool files is quite different than
>>earlier versions.

Does any one know how CFMX handles the mail spool/files?  I have found
nothing by way of docs.  Can some one point me in the right direction?

I am having trouble resending the contents of CFusionMX\Mail\UnDelivr. It
seems that moving the emails from \UnDelivr to \Spool no longer works. I can
move the files no problem, but CFMX never sends them out again [they just
hang out in \Spool] I have tried renaming the files, and the spool interval
is set to 15 seconds. Some of the emails have invalid addresses and what
have you, but shouldn't they at least get pumped back into
CFusionMX\Mail\UnDelivr?

We are running CFMX on w2kAdvServer and IIS5.

-Any help is greatly appreciated,

-Craig
 (I need some fresh air and a good cup of coffee).