Hi,

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

On Sat, Jul 01, 2017 at 12:21:02PM +0100, Peter Maydell wrote:
> Thanks very much for all your work on the compile farm.
> For the period until you get the ticket tracker set up,
> how would you like requests for non-account/sshkey issues
> to be submitted?

Good point: you can send emails to cfarm-admins AT lists.tetaneutral.net for
now.

On Sat, Jul 01, 2017 at 12:55:40AM -0400, Ineiev wrote:
> > 1) the ability to add and remove SSH keys yourself;
>
> How do they propagate to the machines? Are existing authorized_keys
> overwritten? What is the delay?

The website runs Django, and changed SSH keys are deployed using Ansible.
The existing authorized_keys is indeed overwritten, since the website is
the authoritative source for SSH keys.

As for the delay, it's currently done every few hours, so that we can test
if everything works properly.  Eventually, it will be lowered to a much
shorter time (5 to 15 minutes, to still be able to batch several changes
together).

The code is available here: https://framagit.org/baptiste/gccfarm

> It would be great also to have the ability to change email, and to add
> a GPG key to have reset messages encrypted.

Noted, but this is low-priority for now.  Feel free to propose patches if
you are proficient with Django :)

Baptiste