Hey,

I have a client who is looking to buy CF for his dedicated server. His
application uses CF7's reporting quite a bit, and while I'm sure
Standard edition will be fine for the short to medium term, the
"high-performace reporting" might be required later down the track.

Can someone please confirm: I was under the impression that a CF
Standard licence can be converted to an Enterprise licence simply by
entering the new serial number into the CFAdmin. Is this correct? Is
there an upgrade path/price from Standard to Enterprise, or would he
have to buy Enterprise in full?

Thanks,
K.

--