Quoting "M@ Bourke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> It's one week till day zero,
> so who from the list is going this year?

Yup, I'll be there.  Speaking on Day 1 at 3:00PM.  Come visit if you're
interested!

Oh, and don't forget to say happy birthday to my wife, Alli, who will
be at the
banquet with us!

Steve
--
Steve Collins
E [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The ACME Guide - Best practice development using
Apache - ColdFusion MX - MySQL - Eclipse/CFEclipse
           www.stephencollins.org/acme/