We use a tool here that checks the whole address to ensure it is real...

QAS- http://www.auspost.com.au/BCP/0,1080,CH2418%257EMO19,00.html

On 22/02/06, Kay Smoljak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The client is not happy with their current system and are considering
other alternatives, including going back to the original system which
was basic searching on a list of manually entered postcodes for each
location.

So basically anything... I'm just after possible alternatives.

--
Kay Smoljak