Hello All,

Just wanting to know about FTP, as I dont know what you would call it, but looking to have an FTP set up on a server so it acts like a upload area...

I have seen this on Amazon where you upload your logo into a general area and once it is uploaded you cannot see it, and you cannot see what everyone else has uploaded either..

1) What do you call this feature?
2) How does my host set it up, and do they have to have anything special installed?

Thanks