Hi,

Enable robust exception information is checked in CF admin. So I guss it does
not make a difference.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 30/03/2006 5:32 pm >>>

Scott,

does the amount of information available to the site-wide template
change when check/uncheck the "Enable Robust Exception Information" in
the "Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings" of CF admin?

Cheers

Gav

--
www.gavcooney.com