can you left outer joins in query-of-queries? I don't know if you can, but  if
so, that would be a good palce to start.

otherwise, order the fields the same, paste the results into excel, and run
your eye over it. :-0

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20/04/2006 11:37 am >>>

hi all

I have 2 multi-tabled queries that I need to compare.

the origional is horribly written and returns 1242 results.

the "new improved" query returns 1245 results.

I want to see what the 3 "different" results are.

any suggestions? SQLServer2000

thanx
barry.b