Used both CFEclipse and DW for single-developer environment, several
years on DW, about 12 months on Eclipse.  From discussions in the
past, it seems to be personal preference.  DW has a bad stigma from
being a resource hog, but now that I have a faster 'puter, I'm back to
DW.  I don;t use design view and frequently bounce back and forth
between coding and ftp in the same app, which is good.

Chad