One of the more abused quotes.  JFK was the president of the United
States motivating a country during his inauguration.  Similar
principle, but the scale is off a bit.

Sure people need to be responsible for their own action.  But they
need a leader to show how its done.  The group is dormant for a
reason, because no one has stepped up.  JFK didn't make the point to
guilt people into doing it, but as part of his campaign as a man of
the people, someone they could relate to and believe in..

For every JFK quote, I am reminded of the classical poets Depeche Mode
who pointed out  "people are people".  Soccer and Tsunamis show we
will go to great lengths for things we get excited about, things we
believe in.  Get people excited about Cold Fusion and the CFUG, as
well as addressing any barriers such as location or convenience and
you have yourself a winner.  Keep up the great work, and thkns for
pushing through!

Chad