awesome, exactly what I wanted.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 28/06/2006 12:24 pm >>>
In Preferences > Site make sure both Prompt on Get/Check Out and Prompt on
Put/Check in. The next time you upload, it will ask you if you want to
upload dependent files as well. Choose no and Don't show this again. It
remembers your choice

Tom

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)
named above and may contain information that is confidential privileged or