When I first started it was in the upgrade of the interflora website from "dbml" (2.0) to "cfml" (3.0). I guess that was about 8 years ago.. I was only 17 back then. Time does fly. Thankfully I've kept my youthful lack of perspective :)

Joel
-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of M@ Bourke
Sent: Thursday, 29 June 2006 10:16 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Tim Buntel back with Adobe!

11 years sure is a long time,

How long had colfusion been out before you first used it and how did you hear about it?

M@

On 6/29/06, ACTCFUG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Not sure what went wrong, perhaps Tim decided he wasn't for the
teaching role.

At any rate Tim is back with the ColdFusion team at Adobe - this time
as the senior product marketing manager!

Tim visited Australia about the time of the MX 7 launch and did a great
job at building up interest in the best version of CF yet so... Welcome
back Tim!

PS. As of Saturday(ish) I will have dedicated 11 years to CFML - mainly
the Allaire/Macromedia/Adobe line but also a bit of BlueDragon!

Yes I am feeling old!!!

Cheers!

PT
Manager, ACTCFUG.com