Yes,

Tried it and it doesn’t work.

Regards
Dale Fraser

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom MacKean
Sent: Monday, 3 July 2006 10:18 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Includes

I just cut and pasted the code from your post. I added the function after my OnRequestEnd function and put the "Hello Max" code on a test page. The page gives me the grey unexpected error box with Variable MAXFUNC is undefined.

I'm running CFMX 7 on Apache / Windows XP. Maybe it's just me. Has anyone else tried Max's code?

Tom