Dale,

Certainly, in fact we're planning to run similar courses with all the
UGs, Chris just wanted to get the announcement out early. We have
also talked to Richard (QMUG) and Martin Ollman in Canberra, and are
happy to talk to other UGs interested in hosting the course.

Robin
______________

Robin Hilliard
Director - RocketBoots Pty Ltd
Consulting . Software Licensing . Recruitment . Training
http://www.rocketboots.com.au

For schedule/availability call Pamela Higgins:
w    +61 7 5451 0362
m    +61 419 677 151
f    +61 3 9923 6261
e    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

or Direct:
m    +61 418 414 341
e    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  *** Worldwide Adobe Licensing - Volume discounts now start at one
point ***