From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Charlie Arehart
Sent: Thursday, 27 July 2006 1:22 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: CFLOCATION Issue

Are the client browsers both within the same network? If not, one could be
going through a proxy that may be having a problem honoring the redirect
that the CFLOCATION causes (some think CFLOCATION sends the users from one
page to another on the server, but instead it causes the server to tell the
client to go get the other page--a subtle difference).

Also, are both clients making the request of the same page running on the
same web server? Just seems worth asking, as it could be the web server
that's the issue, and you may be testing one against your local server and
the other against a remote one.

Always best when trying to track down these sort of problems to make sure
that all variants are accounted for. Perhaps you have. Just thought I'd
throw this in there.

/charlie
http://www.carehart.org/blog/client/