Hi Dmitry,

So your trying to say there is no point in learning a new language unless
your a guru at it? How does one become at guru at any language (or surgery
for that matter) unless they start learning and using it at the beginner's
level? I'm not quite sure what your trying to say here? My point was
simply ppl should remain open minded and look at all options, cfml is
great but for some cases / projects other languages are better. What is
your point?

rgds
Rod