From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Charlie Arehart
Sent: Wednesday, 2 August 2006 13:15 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Rumour Mill

Dale, I'm on that thread and have been following it (and you made some great points there), but I must say that I don't see how you concluded that his comment below indicated that it would NOT be based on CFEclipse. Am I missing something? It seems as likely as not to be based on CFE.

Or are you saying that you heard the rumour elsewhere and this comment of Damon's confirms it for you? It may pay to ask Damon to clarify it on the comment thread. :-)

A rumour like this will spread like wildfire, and it seems best to have even a little more insight first. :-)

/charlie

http://www.carehart.org/blog/