Details:

When  : 6:30 pm, Tuesday, 8th of August 2006
Where : ABN AMRO Morgans Limited
        Level 29,
        123 Eagle Street (Riverside Centre)
        Brisbane CBD  QLD 4000
Topics: Happy 10th Birthday Flash! Studio 8 giveaway!
        Search Engine Optimisation

More details here: http://qld.cfug.org.au/

This month at CFUG QLD:

Flash turns ten this month, and the Queensland CFUG will be
celebrating! We'll have a quick look at Flash over the last 10 years.
There will be cake and party foods, and one lucky attendee (who has
RSVPed) will get a free and full copy of Adobe Studio 8.

We also have a special presentation on Search Engine Optimisation. How
to get your site listed in the Search Engines the way you want, and in
the position you want. There's a lot more to this than just putting a
few keywords in a Meta tag, and we'll have all the hits, tips and
secrets about this huge and very important topic in this presentation.
We also have a very special offer from one of the commercial Search
Engine Optimisation subscription services, so don't miss this one!

The meeting will also have our regular (and ever popular) general open
floor Q&A discussion, so bring your questions and problems.

As usual there will be free pizza, subways, (party foods!) and drinks.

If you haven't already, then please RSVP by noon Tuesday, 8th of August
as it helps make sure there's enough pizza and subs for everyone.

There's still plenty of goodies left in our Adobe 'care package',
so another good chunk of it will be given away at this month's
meeting, including the copy of Studio 8, and a copy of Ben Forta's
Advanced Web Application Construction Kit, and as usual only people who
RSVP to me and tell me that they're coming will go in the prize draw.

IF YOU DON'T RSVP, YOU DON'T GO IN THE PRIZE DRAW!

Send that email now!!

Don't miss it.
See you there.

Darren Tracey