RocketBoots is signed up as a Flash Blog, quite a few blogs don't fit
neatly into one or the other.  Compared to MXNA I'd say Geoff is a
fair bit more selective about the blogs he aggregates.

That said Dale, until the day you're hosting a blog aggregator or
other insanely useful service free of charge for the community (what
do you think the bandwidth bill is each month? Perhaps you'd like to
pay it on Daemon's behalf) you've got a bit of a nerve calling the
Goog a waste of time.  Maybe you were just dashing off a title for
your post, but it comes over a bit rich out here in the ether...

Robin Hilliard