I don;t believe that will work, given that you can not manually delete
it via FTP.  The Access locking file is a pain.... if you ignore the
fact that Access was not designed or recommended to be web enabled.
That said, I have had success with it when using it in similar
applications to Rod's, as a temporary transfer device.  You just have
to watch the file size and Access' tendency to blow them out when you
don't compress.

Chad