Flying out tomorrow evening. I would have sent this email yesterday but I was having trouble accessing my smtp server over broadband wireless.

I've been taking nine students through the fast track CF course for Dynamic Web Training - I'm up for lunch tomorrow (12:30) in the vicinity of 34 Queen St (on corner of Flinders Lane where the FlightCentre and Hudsons is) if any Melbourne CFers are in the area. Give me a call on the mobile at 12:30 if you're around. The class are a nice bunch, I'm plugging (as I always do) cfaussie and the UGs all I can.

Robin

______________

Robin Hilliard
Director - RocketBoots Pty Ltd
Consulting . Software Licensing . Recruitment . Training

For schedule/availability call Pamela Higgins:
w    +61 7 5451 0362
m    +61 419 677 151
f    +61 3 9923 6261

or Direct:
m    +61 418 414 341

 *** Worldwide Adobe Licensing - Volume discounts now start at one point ***