Any word on that SSL cert?

On 28/08/06, Mike Kear <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Canon have this strange idea that I might buy their new Canon 400D
camera when it's released in a few days - FAT CHANCE!  - so they sent
a promotional email asking me to check out the new camera on line.

I checked it out but was taken wtih this cool countdown clock.  I've
seen a similar idea with a hand writing out numbers before but this is
a much better implementation of that basic idea I think .....

http://www.canon.com.au/eos400d/default.aspx

Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month

--
Peter Tilbrook
ColdGen Internet Solutions

http://www.coldgen.com/